Gloria Brooks and Shanae Hall know firsthand how Healthcare and In- home care costs today has continued to skyrocket, with the chronically ill and aging population serving as the biggest drivers of costs. Adults age 65+ engage in the highest level of health care spending among all age groups, with the majority of Medicare dollars spent on the treatment of chronic disease. The current health system does not sufficiently meet older adults’ needs.
In-home care services can help people at any point within the aging process. Basic companionship can make life more pleasant for seniors who live independently but alone. Home helper services allow loved ones with minor or moderate challenges to live comfortably at home. The general benefit of this program when awarded will include:
- Assist families with the rising cost of health and in-home care
- Assist Seniors who live independently but not along to have more financial flexibility
- Assist care givers with the needed supplies that is need to care for patients
- Provide a more joyful home for Seniors by providing in home assistance if needed
That is why Founder Shanae Hall and Co-Founder Gloria Brooks have decided to make the NEW BEGINNINGS Healthcare Assistance Program available to qualified seniors within the State of Georgia who are in need of healthcare assistance. For the 2017 – 2018 year the requirements are:
- Senior applicant must be at least 65 or older
- Senior applicant income cannot exceed $3500 per month
- Senior must be a State of Georgia Resident
If this sounds like a program for you that meet the stated requirements. Please write a short paragraph why you should be awarded the NEW BEGINNINGS Elderly Healthcare assistance programs along with proof of qualified monthly income.